While viewing the job offers, cookies are sent to your computer, mobile phone or tablet in order for us to offer you the best browsing experience possible on our website. These cookies also enable us to analyse your use and the website’s audience to improve its performance.
For more information about cookies and their impact on you and your browsing experience, you can view the CNIL website.
How to handle cookies on browsers.
Cookies can be handled in different ways: according to your preferences, you can allow, refuse, or deactivate them (a cookie already stored can only be de-activated, and it will only delete itself at the end of its lifespan). We would like to draw your attention to the fact that a complete rejection of cookies makes the use of some of our Services inaccessible or leads to a less adapted, efficient or effective use of our Services.
You can make your choices and modify them through your browser:
- If you are using Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- If you are using Safari : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- If you are using Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/cookies-informations-sites-enregistrent#w_paramaetres-des-cookies
- If you are using Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- If you are using Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- If you are using different terminals, make sure to configure the corresponding browser according to your preferences.